|Q||How can i check my current Balance ?|
|A||First of all, If there are some advertisement fee per your download,
The profit is shared in two parts: our profit and your profit.
The current advertisement fee is about $0.150.
So the 70% of advertisement fee has been paid to you: $0.105
Also, In this situation, it is important to know that the advertiser has a right to pay about the advertisement which was exposed until the end of that.
|Q||How can I earn profit from my “free” uploaded files?|
|A||You can check how to make profit from your 3D models from this link:
If you upload models for "free" you will receive advertising money. What is advertising money? If you check out YouTube website any video clip you watch will show an advertisement. So the video post will receive $0.20 cents per view due to the advertisement. That is how PSYs GangNam Style video made PSY money through YouTube $20mil USD.
That is how you will be making money through the "free" uploaded models. Our website policy is to earn 30% of that advertisement money thus leaving you 70%.
|Q||When does my uploaded file become posted on 3Dupndown?|
|A||Once your file is uploaded it will have a “wait” status and once we have check your files with our regulations then it will change to “posted.” It will take at most 2 business days to have your file posted on our website.|
|Q||Can I create 2 different accounts?|
|A||You are only eligible one account per one email address. Users may hold two or more accounts using different active email accounts they may own.|
|Q||How can I edit my uploaded post?|
|A||When you click the edit button of your uploaded model you will receive a message that reads [Post a status of “pending registration” then post can be modified].
In order to edit your model you must send a 1:1 Inquires message that must include the following information:
“Hello I want to edit my models.”
|Q||How can I make profit in 3Dupndown?|
|A||Check the link below:
|Q||I forgot my password. How can I reset my password?|
|A||In order to reset your password enter the Sign In Page Top right corner of Home Page and below the ID and password entry space click on [Forgot My Password].
Enter your ID or your email address and a temporary password will be sent to your email account.
Login with your new temporary password and under Change Account Settings enter your new password and remember to click the SAVE button below.
|Q||How can I create an account in 3Dupndown?|
|A||On the top of the Home Page www.3dupndown.com click the [Sign Up] button.
After agreeing with the 3Dupndown policy there are two buttons: one for advertisers and one for 3Dupndownler.
The Advertiser button is for any companies who wish to advertise with our website.
The 3Dupndownloader button is for regular membership with our website.
Complete the registration form and remember that your email account must be active in use.
First we need an active email address so we can contact with our members whether it is about item license violation or about sending profits. Also you would need it in case you have forgotten your password.
Second we would prefer yes prefer not needed an active phone number in case the user is unavailable to access his/her email for some period of time vacation business trip. For now we have set up bank wire transfer system and we would like to contact our users for their confirmation on their payment through email or phone number.
Third we want to know where the user is from country slot so we can keep track of how many users are from that country. If our server has some problems we want to evade the time when we have the most users online.
Please note that you are not required to register your active bank account information. However it will be required to register your bank account under [Account Settings & Bank Information] when you want withdraw your balance once it reaches a threshold of $100.
Click Register and happy up&downloading!
|Q||What is 3Dupndown?|
|A||Welcome to 3Dupndown!
3Dupndown.com allows people around the world to discover watch upload download and share originally-created 3D models.
3Dupndown.com provides a forum for people to connect inform and inspire others across the globe and acts as a distribution platform for 3D model users creators and advertisers.
Our vision is "making the coming future the more convenient world.”
1. 3Dupndown.com has focused on providing the best user experience possible.
We always take care to ensure that we will serve you rather than our own internal goal or profit.
2. 3Dupndown interface is clear and simple.
Everybody can access upload download and share freely.
3. Everybody can advertise easily and accurately.
We are sure that Ads can provide useful information if they are relevant to what you wish to find.