: The 3Dupndown.com Partnership Program offers a way for you to monetize your 3D model file, improve your skills and creativity, and network and collaborate with other members.
The 3Dupndown.com Partnership Programs are tailored to help you build your customers and earn money by monetizing your 3D model files.
: As a 3Dupndown.com Partner, you may earn money when customers download your 3Dmodels.
All you have to do is create and upload your 3Dmodel file that complies with our Terms of Service and Guidelines.
: Becoming a 3Dupndown.com Partner is very easy : if you have 3Dupndown.com account, you become a 3Dupndown.com Partner automatically and can then monetize your content
: You must meet these minimum requirements in order to monetize your 3Dmodels:
• Your 3Dmodel file is downloader friendly.
• You created the 3Dmodel file or have permission to use it commercially.
• Your 3Dmodel file complies with our Terms of Service and Guidelines.
• 3Dupndown.com reserves the right to disable monetization for accounts that do not follow our guidelines.
: you can be paid when your earnings reach your local payment threshold($100) and if you fill out an application form for withdrawal on your MY PAGE, and as long as there are no holds on your account and you're in compliance with our policies.
For example, if your balance exceeds $100 at the end of November and you filled out an application form for withdrawal on your "MY PAGE", we will send you a payment in December.
: There are several earnings thresholds that impact whether you're eligible to be paid for your earnings. These thresholds vary depending on the reporting currency in your account.
: According to our Terms and Conditions, active accounts need to reach the payment threshold in order to qualify for a payment. Since we don't ever issue payments for less than this threshold, we don't allow uploaders to withdraw money from their account until their earnings have reached this amount.
: When your total finalized earnings balance reaches the payment threshold, we'll send you a payment at the end of the next month by EFT(Electronic Funds Transfer).
For example, the payment threshold for your account is US$100. In this case, if your finalized unpaid earnings reached $100 during January, we would send you a payment at the end of February.
If your finalized unpaid earnings haven't yet reached the payment threshold, they'll roll over to the next month and accrue until they meet the threshold.
: EFT(Electronic Funds Transfer) payments should arrive in your bank account within 4-10 days.
: Western Union Quick Cash is a payment method that allows you to receive your payments in cash using the worldwide Western Union money transfer service. Payments will be available for pick up at your local Western Union Agent the day after they are sent according to our normal payment schedule.
Please note that you must pick up your payment in the same country to which your payment was issued.
Your Western Union Quick Cash payment will be made in US dollars. However, at most Western Union Agent locations, you may have the option to receive your payment in your local currency. Conversion rates will be calculated according to the rate used by the Western Union Agent on the day you pick up your payment.
Please note that at this time, this payment option is only available to individual publishers. If you signed up for an 3Dupndown.com 'Business' type account but use your individual payee name, you will need to close your 'Business' account and sign up for an 'Individual' type account in order to be able to sign up for the Western Union Quick Cash payment option.
: You receive 70% of the revenue that you generate from the sale of your 3D files on 3Dupndown.com. These percentages are consistent, regardless of a designer's geographic location, and are not in any way averaged between designers.
: A statement of earnings is available in your account whenever we issue you a payment.
: You may have to pay taxes on your earnings. The exact regulations vary by entity. In order to locate your entity It is your responsibility to understand and adhere to the appropriate tax rules, and we are unable to provide you with tax advice.
: We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13.
1. Sometimes we can change or stop the Site, and consequently you should have to backup copies.
2. Anything you upload or post is yours. As such, you are responsible for it and anything bad that happens to you due to this content.
3. Creative Commons License : You need to explain to others how they can use your content. You own it and the rights that are attached so tell everyone how you will permit them to use it. One of best ways to do this is to use a Creative Commons License.
4. Don’t post anything illegal, pornographic, threatening, abusive, hateful, or obscene, which we’ll collectively call “bad”. We have already mentioned that if we learn you did upload such content, then we have the right to remove that content. If it’s specifically illegal, we’ll take further action.