: No limit
: Typically you'll have two times in 7 days to download the 3Dmodel from the time you purchase a paid 3D model.
1) Sign into your 3Dupndown.com account.
2) Visit the 3Dmodel you'd like to purchase and click the button displaying the purchase price or file image.
) Select the payment method you wish to use, then click Complete your purchase to complete the transaction.
: Experiencing an issue with a purchase? We’re here to help! Explore the self-help options below, or contact support anytime.
1) When my card was declined : If your credit/debit card was declined, consider the following issues that users often encounter when making purchases online:
• Enter the entire card number without any spaces or dashes
• Verify that your card hasn't expired and enter the correct expiry date
• Enter the correct Card Verification Code (CVC)
2) If you're not able to correct the problem after double-checking and reentering all of your information, we suggest contacting your credit/debit card issuer for more information. You'll be able to purchase as soon as you successfully update your payment information.
3) When your refund didn't go through contact your card-issuing bank to determine the reason for the refund being declined
4) 3Dupndown.com does not endorse any content submitted to the Service and you shall be solely responsible for your own Content and the consequences of submitting your Content on the Service.
: The billing address of the credit card you use to purchase a 3Dmodel on 3Dupndown.com must match the country in which you're currently located.
Customers have the ability to return or cancel their purchase anytime within 7 days of purchase if they have not begun the download. If you ordered a 3Dmodel that is defective, unavailable or does not work as stated, you may request a refund at any time.
: Have you not created an account at 3Dupndown.com yet?
It is free to create an account at 3Dupndown.com.
You are eligible for various customer benefits.
- Select what you want
- Check membership status
- Create your new account
- Your Facebook or Google Account can give you access to 3Dupndown.com without member registration. All you have to do is just sign in if you have a Google Account email address and password.
- Alternatively, you may sign up by: Click in the upper right corner of 3Dupndown.com. Then follow the steps below depending on whether you have a Facebook or Google Account email address and password.
1) I already have a Google or Facebook Account - just sign in with your Facebook or Google Account email address and password.
2) I don't have a Google or Facebook Account - click Create Account. You can then enter some basic information to create your new 3Dupndown Account.
Respect the 3Dupndown.com Guidelines
• 3Dupndown.com does not accept pornography or sexually explicit 3Dmodels.
• don't post 3Dmodels that involve making bad and dangerous things, such as making guns.
• Respect copyright : Only upload 3Dmodels that you made or that you are authorized to use. This means don't upload 3Dmodels you didn't make, or use content in your 3Dmodels where someone else owns the copyright or 3Dmodels made by other users, without necessary authorizations. Read our Copyright Tips for more information.
• There is zero tolerance for predatory behavior, stalking, threats, harassment, invading privacy, or the revealing of other members' personal information. Anyone caught doing these things may be permanently banned from 3Dupndown.com.
• No spam : It's not okay to post large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive content, including comments and private messages.
• You are responsible for getting third party approvals from relevant content owners for any content you upload to 3Dupndown.com that doesn't belong to you.
• 3Dupndown.com doesn't negotiate permissions on behalf of our partners. You must contact the 3Dmodel owner directly to secure appropriate permissions.
• By uploading to 3Dupndown.com, you guarantee that you have the necessary rights to upload. We reserve the right to remove any content from the site that may violate our Terms or Guidelines.
: To get started uploading 3Dmodels on 3Dupndown.com, follow the steps below:
1. Sign into 3Dupndown.com
2. Upload guidelines
• Designs must represent a real, physical object that can be made.
• Please only upload designs you've created or participated closely in creating.
• stl, obj, thing, scad, amf, dae, 3ds, x3d, blend, ply, dxf, ai, svg, cdr, ps, eps, epsi, sch, brd
3. Click the Upload link
4. Select the 3Dmodel file you'd like to upload from your computer.
1. Make sure you’re signed in to your account
2. Click 3Dmodel Manager.
3. Select the 3Dmodel you want to delete by clicking the checkbox next to it
: Downloading 3Dmodels that other people have posted on 3Dupndown.com is allowed. However, you are not allowed to download 3Dmodels of your own uploads.
1. Sign into your account.
2. Find the 3Dmodel you'd like to download.
3. Click Download 3Dmodel.